Ready to invest in gold, first step is to know the 24k Gold Price in Bangladesh.
24 Carat Gold Price:
6,773.87 (BDT) Per Gram
24k Gold Price in Bangladesh Per Gram, Vori
Below are the latest gold prices for Gram, Vori, and Aana
7-Days 24k Gold Price in Bangladesh
See last week’s price history for more information
Above tables provide us the 18 carats detailed information, for other carat prices please follow the links below
- Gold price in Bangladesh
- 18 carat gold price in Bangladesh
- 20 carat gold price in Bangladesh
- 21 carat gold price in Bangladesh
- 22 carat gold price in Bangladesh
- 24k Gold Price in Bangladesh Per Gram, Vori
Significance of Gold
Gold is a metal alloy in nature. The word Gold refers to its chemical element symbol “Au”.
In common day life, gold is meant to be a jewellery piece that is very close to a woman’s heart and in present times, men also love to wear gold.
For Selling/purchasing, you should be aware of the 24k gold price.
For a more detailed guide about all the gold carats, kindly visit the most popular article Gold Price in Bangladesh
Price of 24k gold in BDT
You will get the latest prices. Let us first understand what 24k gold is, then it will be easy for you to differentiate the quality of gold and its respective prices.
The 24k gold alloy has 100% gold, and has no impurities. The purity of gold will be in either karats or in millesimal fineness. A karat is the 24th part of pure gold, being the purity measuring unit.
24k Gold Price Calculator
Below is the self-explanatory widget to calculate price as per desired weight, use the UP DOWN keys to increase/decrease quantity.
(Select the No.
by pressing Up/Down key)
|Vori / Tola||78983.3242||721.0544|
|Gram 24 Carat||6773.87||61.84|
If you want to measure gold weight, read here.
24k gold price per ounce
One ounce is equal to 2.43 vori or bhori or tola. To calculate an ounce into grams for getting the price of one ounce, we have to check how many grams are there in one vori/bhori or tola.
Let’s do some simple maths,
- 01x Ounce (Oz) = 2.43 vori/tola
And we already know that,
- 01x vori/tola = 11.66 Grams
So, find out the number of grams in an ounce and respectively its price, following is the easy to calculate formula
- 01x Ounce(Oz) = 2.43 vori/tola = 2.43 x 11.66 (Grams) = 28.3338 Grams
- Hence, the USD price of one ounce 24k gold is = 28.3338 * (Today’s USD gram price) = (Today’s One Ounce Price) USD
- And the price in BDT for one ounce 24k gold is = 28.3338 * (Today’s BDT gram price) = (Today’s One Ounce Price) BDT
Similarly you can check and calculate the prices for other carats of gold. Likewise 18 Carat gold price, 20 carat gold price, and 22k gold price can be seen by clicking / going through these informative articles.
24k gold bar
The rectangular shaped 24k Gold bar is good for long term investment.
Gold bars can be a cost-effective way for you to gain more gold for your investment dollars, especially if you are looking to invest in gold bullion or add to existing holdings.
Gold bars come in many different shapes, sizes, and weights.
24k gold coins
Gold coins purely belong to gold as investment. It has round shape like coins. Investors buy these for the gold content. It is the easiest way to buy and later on, to sell it for a good profit.
Investment in Gold Jewellery will not give you good results. Because jewellers will cut the depreciation cost when you sell it. So, it is a better approach to go for 24k coins.
It is easy to carry and manage the deposits in home or bank. These are available with different brand names and weights.
Smaller coins are better and affordable for middle-class or small investors with low budgets.
24k gold jewellery
24k Gold can not be used to make jewellery because it is in soft form. Because, It has the attractive bright yellow colour that might get dull if used in jewellery in pure form.
24k Gold can only be used in making gold coins and bars. It has the highest price as compared to 23k gold, 22k gold, 21k gold, 20k gold and 18k gold. For more details, visit gold jewellery price
It is recommended by many investors to go for 24k gold, if purchasing just for investment. 24k gold has a higher resale value as compared to all other carats of gold.
You can sell this globally due to its high demand and extreme liquidity.
While if you sell jewellery made of 22k or 21k gold, jewellers always cut the price at the time of buying back.
The Hallmark number for 24 karat gold is 999. The stamp contains the year of making and identification of jeweller. It is certified that 99.9% of pure gold is present in the gold alloy.
So, if you are going to buy, always go for a hallmarked certified gold. A detailed guide about 999 Gold is also here.
Comparison between 22k and 24k gold
As we learned above, 24k gold is 99.9% pure gold while 22k has 91% pure gold approximately, and the other 9% is the mixture of other alloys like zinc, silver and copper.
24k gold is high in price due to having 99 percent gold. 22k gold is cheaper and is used in making jewellery, as it is harder as compared to 24k gold.
Factors that fluctuate Gold prices
- In the international market, The value of US Dollar and Gold prices are inversely proportional. If the price of USD increases, in response prices of Gold tend to fall globally. Relatively its impact in Bangladeshi market as well.
- Inflation is also another factor, higher the overall inflation will have an impact on gold price to increase. Likewise, the dip of inflation will bring the gold prices down.
- When Govt and their operated banks in developed countries start purchasing gold reserves, naturally due to demand and supply rule of business, gold prices increase.
- Traders follow the trend and cash flow in the market increases, this becomes another reason for prices to go up
Gold prices are based on international market values, so there may be some variation from the Bangladeshi market. Authentic sources update prices every fifteen minutes, and prices may vary from city to city.
Rechecking prices in physical stores is also a good idea.
Gold rates taken from the international market are not the responsibility of JewellsMark.