24 Carat Gold Price In Georgia:
160.28 (GEL) Per Gram
We provide an overview of the gold price in Georgia today in the following article. When you are purchasing gold for investment, to use in ornaments, or as a digital asset, you will certainly be curious to know how much gold is worth in Georgian lari (GEL).
Following is the table of latest prices as per measuring units of Gold.
|Price (GEL)||Price (USD)|
|Gold Gram Carat 24||159.657||60.477|
|Gold Gram Carat 22||146.377||55.467|
|Gold Gram Carat 21||139.747||52.967|
|Gold Gram Carat 18||119.837||45.457|
|Gold Gram Carat 14||93.287||35.437|
|Gold Gram Carat 12||80.017||30.427|
|Gold Gram Carat 10||66.747||25.417|
*these rates are taken from some reliable sources of the industry.
As Georgia’s economy grows, gold demand will increase, both for industrial purposes and investments.
As well as gold bars and gold coins, gold can also be purchased as jewelry and collectibles.
Gold Price In Georgia Per Gram, Kilo, Ounce
Various gold prices in Georgia are shown in the following table (ounces, tolas, grams, kilograms, etc.).
|1 Ounce 24 Carat||4960.765|
|1 Tola 24 Carat||1860.565|
|1 Gram 24 Carat||159.665|
|10 Grams 24 Carat||1592.765|
|1 Kilo 24 Carat||159225.965|
- Gold Price In Georgia Per Gram, Kilo, Ounce
- Changes in gold prices depends upon these Parameters
- Rates for Gold Carats
- Gold Measurements
- Gold Price in Georgia | Calculator
- Things to keep in mind before making a purchase
- Gold Rates issuing authority
- Gold Carats In Georgia
- Historical Prices for All Gold Carats
- Gold Price in Other Countries
Changes in gold prices depends upon these Parameters
Supply and Demand: Because of Georgia’s low supply and high demand for gold, the price of gold will eventually rise in Georgia.
Relation with Interest Rate: However, the price of gold will decrease when interest rates increase and gold purchasing decreases.
Ornaments: In Georgia, gold jewelry is typically worn on special occasions, including weddings. Traditionally, gold jewelry is prominently displayed during weddings and parties.
Dollar to Local Currency Conversion: Internationally gold prices are in USD dollars. Our calculation of the price of imports is based on the exchange rate between the US Dollar (USD) and Georgian lari (GEL).
Rates for Gold Carats
This bird’s eye view will give you a general idea of gold carat prices.
You will find the prices per gram, per 10 grams, per Tola, per Aana, and per ounce in the table below, to know more about gold price in Georgia.
|Carats||Per Gram Price
|10 Grams Price
|Vori (Tola) Price
|1 Aana Price
|1 Ounce Price
In Georgia, gold weight is also measured in grams, kilograms, and tolas.
- 1 Tola = 11.66 grams
- 1 Ounce = 31.1034 grams
- 1 Kilograms = 1000 grams
- 1 troy ounce = 31.1034768 grams
The tools below allow you to convert gold weight between different units:-
Vori To Grams Converter
Type a value in the Vori field to convert the value to Grams:
Grams To Vori Converter
Type a value in the Grams field to convert the value to Vori:
Vori To Aana Converter
Type a value in the Vori field to convert the value to Aana:
Gram To Aana Converter
Type a value in the Grams field to convert the value to Aana:
Gold Price in Georgia | Calculator
From here, you can calculate the quantity of gold for any number of items
(Select the No.
by pressing Up/Down key)
|Vori / Tola||1868.18852||711.74972|
|Gram 24 Carat||160.222||61.042|
|Gram 22 Carat||146.763352||55.914472|
|Gram 21 Carat||140.19425||53.41175|
|Gram 20 Carat||133.625148||50.909028|
|Gram 18 Carat||120.1665||45.7815|
|Gram 14 Carat||93.409426||35.587486|
|Gram 10 Carat||66.652352||25.393472|
Things to keep in mind before making a purchase
- Invest in 24k as the best investment.
- Before buying 22k, 21k, or 18k gold ornaments, make sure their purity is the highest.
- Prices for gold fluctuate both on a daily basis and according to location. You can find today’s 22-karat gold price in Georgia below.
- Every country has different purity standards of the Gold, which is in practice as a whole.
- Approximately 91.6 grams of pure gold are contained within 100 grams of gold, or 916 gold.
- Gold may be subject to additional charges as well. For gold, the jewellery making charges are usually about 15 percent of the current price.
Gold Rates issuing authority
The price of gold is determined by a committee of market experts, several banks, and several banks that participate in gold futures derivative markets.
National Bank of Georgia, is one of Georgia’s most important sources of information regarding gold prices.
Gold Carats In Georgia
Various carats and their respective Hallmark of Gold jewelry are as follows:
There are six types of hallmarked gold sold in Georgia jewelry stores:
- 375 hallmarked gold (9 carat gold)
- 585 hallmarked gold (14 carat gold)
- 750 hallmarked gold (18 carat gold)
- 875 hallmarked gold (21 carat gold)
- 916 hallmarked gold (22 carat gold)
- 958 hallmarked gold (23 carat gold)
- 999 hallmarked gold (24 carat gold)
Historical Prices for All Gold Carats
Making accurate gold price predictions requires the study of historical gold prices
|DATE||24k Price (GEL)||22k Price (GEL)||21k Price (GEL)||18k Price (GEL)||14k Price (GEL)|
Gold Price in Other Countries
Check out gold price in other featured countries from the list below
Numerous factors affect the gold market in Georgia, so prices aren’t an accurate reflection of international prices.
Most sources update prices every 15 minutes, but some update every five minutes.
In addition to checking prices online, you may also want to check prices in a few physical stores.
JewellsMark, neither controls nor is responsible for the international gold price.