24 Carat Gold Price In Poland:
268.07 (PLN) Per Gram
Overview of gold price in Poland today is provided in this article. You will certainly want to know, how much gold is worth in Polish Zloty (PLN) when you are purchasing gold for investment, to use in ornaments, or as buy it as digital assets.
Following is the table of latest prices as per measuring units of Gold.
|Price (PLN)||Price (USD)|
|Gold Gram Carat 24||268.601||61.141|
|Gold Gram Carat 22||246.301||56.131|
|Gold Gram Carat 21||235.141||53.621|
|Gold Gram Carat 18||201.681||46.091|
|Gold Gram Carat 14||157.071||36.051|
|Gold Gram Carat 12||134.771||31.041|
|Gold Gram Carat 10||112.461||26.021|
*these rates are taken from some reliable sources of the industry.
Poland’s growing economy could result in higher gold demand, both industrially and for investment purposes.
One can also invest in gold by purchasing collectibles and jewelry in addition to gold bars and gold coins.
Gold Price In Poland Per Gram, Kilo, Ounce
Various gold prices in Poland are shown in the following table (ounces, tolas, grams, kilograms, etc.).
|1 Ounce 24 Carat||8316.535|
|1 Tola 24 Carat||3119.235|
|1 Gram 24 Carat||267.735|
|10 Grams 24 Carat||2670.235|
|1 Kilo 24 Carat||266935.935|
- Gold Price In Poland Per Gram, Kilo, Ounce
- Changes in gold prices depends upon these Parameters
- Rates for Gold Carats
- Gold Measurements
- Gold Price in Poland | Calculator
- Things to keep in mind before making a purchase
- Gold Rates issuing authority
- Gold Carats In Poland
- Historical Prices for All Gold Carats
- Gold Price in Other Countries
Changes in gold prices depends upon these Parameters
- Supply and Demand: Gold’s price will rise eventually due to the low supply and high demand in Poland.
- Gold Price dependency: Prices of gold decline when interest rates increase, which reduces gold purchasing.
- Jewellery: In Poland, gold jewelry is worn during weddings and other celebrations. Gold jewelry is a prominent feature of most traditional weddings and parties.
- Exchange Rates Dependency: Almost all gold transactions on the international market are made in dollars. To calculate the price of imports, we use the exchange rate of the US Dollar (USD) to the Polish Zloty (PLN).
Rates for Gold Carats
This bird’s eye view will give you a general idea of gold carat prices.
You will find the prices per gram, per 10 grams, per Tola, per Aana, and per ounce in the table below, to know more about gold price in Poland.
|Carats||Per Gram Price
|10 Grams Price
|Vori (Tola) Price
|1 Aana Price
|1 Ounce Price
In Poland, gold weight is also measured in grams, kilograms, and tolas.
- Approximately 11.6638038 grams of gold weigh one tola, 31.1034768 grams per ounce, and 1,000 grams per kilogram.
- 1 Tola = 11.66 grams
- 1 Ounce = 31.1034 grams
- 1 Kilograms = 1000 grams
- The weight of gold is measured in troy ounces (1 troy ounce = 31.1034768 grams), whereas its purity is measured in “carats”. The caratage of gold alloyed with other metals is the measure of purity.
The tools below allow you to convert gold weight between different units:-
Vori To Grams Converter
Type a value in the Vori field to convert the value to Grams:
Grams To Vori Converter
Type a value in the Grams field to convert the value to Vori:
Vori To Aana Converter
Type a value in the Vori field to convert the value to Aana:
Gram To Aana Converter
Type a value in the Grams field to convert the value to Aana:
Gold Price in Poland | Calculator
From here, you can calculate the quantity of gold for any number of items
(Select the No.
by pressing Up/Down key)
|Vori / Tola||3128.16812||709.18452|
|Gram 24 Carat||268.282||60.822|
|Gram 22 Carat||245.746312||55.712952|
|Gram 21 Carat||234.74675||53.21925|
|Gram 20 Carat||223.747188||50.725548|
|Gram 18 Carat||201.2115||45.6165|
|Gram 14 Carat||156.408406||35.459226|
|Gram 10 Carat||111.605312||25.301952|
Things to keep in mind before making a purchase
- The best investment is to purchase 24k.
- It is important to check the purity of gold ornaments made of 22k, 21k, and 18k gold before buying them.
- Gold prices vary based on location as well as day-to-day fluctuations. We have listed the 22-karat gold price today in Poland below.
- Poland has its own gold purity standards.
- There are about 91.6 grams of pure gold contained in 100 grams of gold, or 916 gold.
- Additional charges may also be associated with gold. The charges for gold are typically about 15 percent of gold’s current price.
Gold Rates issuing authority
On gold futures derivative markets, experts, several banks, and an oversight committee determine gold’s price.
The Narodowy Bank Polski, is one of Poland’s most important sources of information regarding gold prices.
Gold Carats In Poland
Various carats and their respective Hallmark of Gold jewelry are as follows:
There are six types of hallmarked gold sold in Poland jewelry stores:
- 375 hallmarked gold (9 carat gold)
- 585 hallmarked gold (14 carat gold)
- 750 hallmarked gold (18 carat gold)
- 875 hallmarked gold (21 carat gold)
- 916 hallmarked gold (22 carat gold)
- 958 hallmarked gold (23 carat gold)
- 999 hallmarked gold (24 carat gold)
Historical Prices for All Gold Carats
Making accurate gold price predictions requires the study of historical gold prices
|DATE||24k Price (PLN)||22k Price (PLN)||21k Price (PLN)||18k Price (PLN)||14k Price (PLN)|
Gold Price in Other Countries
Check out gold price in other featured countries from the list below
Numerous factors affect the gold market in Poland, so prices aren’t an accurate reflection of international prices.
Most sources update prices every 15 minutes, but some update every five minutes.
In addition to checking prices online, you may also want to check prices in a few physical stores.
JewellsMark, neither controls nor is responsible for the international gold price.