24 Carat Gold Price In South Korea:
77586.2 (KWR) Per Gram
The guide below provides gold price in South Korea converted into Swedish Kronas (SEK) when it comes to gold coins, gold bars, gold jewelry, and gold ornaments.
A good way to determine how much gold is worth is to convert it into Swedish Kronas (SEK).
Following is the table of latest prices as per measuring units of Gold.
|Price (KRW)||Price (USD)|
|Gold Gram Carat 24||77585.709||55.419|
|Gold Gram Carat 22||71120.269||50.839|
|Gold Gram Carat 21||67887.549||48.539|
|Gold Gram Carat 18||58189.389||41.669|
|Gold Gram Carat 14||45258.499||32.499|
|Gold Gram Carat 12||38793.059||27.909|
|Gold Gram Carat 10||32327.619||23.329|
*these rates are taken from some reliable sources of the industry.
South Korea’s economic growth will likely increase gold demand for both industrial and investment purposes.
Updated gold rates can be used to calculate gold prices for gold bars, coins, and other jewelry items.
Gold Price In South Korea Per Gram, Kilo, Ounce
Various gold prices in South Korea are shown in the following table (ounces, tolas, grams, kilograms, etc.).
|1 Ounce 24 Carat||2414327.165|
|1 Tola 24 Carat||905372.865|
|1 Gram 24 Carat||77500.265|
|10 Grams 24 Carat||774999.265|
|1 Kilo 24 Carat||77499889.265|
- Gold Price In South Korea Per Gram, Kilo, Ounce
- Changes in gold prices depends upon these Parameters
- Rates for Gold Carats
- Gold Measurements
- Gold Price in South Korea | Calculator
- Things to keep in mind before making a purchase
- Gold Rates issuing authority
- Gold Carats In South Korea
- Historical Prices for All Gold Carats
- Gold Price in Other Countries
Changes in gold prices depends upon these Parameters
Supply and Demand: Based on the principle of the demand and supply rule, the gold price will increase if the demand increases.
Relation with Interest Rate: The price of gold will decline as interest rates rise and gold purchases decrease.
Ornaments: In South Korea, gold jewelry is traditionally worn during weddings and other special occasions. Weddings and parties in South Korea are often marked by gold jewelry.
Dollar to Local Currency Conversion:
On international gold markets, prices are expressed in US dollars.
Calculating import prices involves taking into account the exchange rate between the South Korean Won (KRW) and the United States Dollar (USD).
Rates for Gold Carats
This bird’s eye view will give you a general idea of gold carat prices.
You will find the prices per gram, per 10 grams, per Tola, per Aana, and per ounce in the table below, to know more about gold price in South Korea.
|Carats||Per Gram Price
|10 Grams Price
|Vori (Tola) Price
|1 Aana Price
|1 Ounce Price
In South Korea, gold weight is also measured in grams, kilograms, and tolas.
- 1 Tola = 11.66 grams
- 1 Ounce = 31.1034 grams
- 1 Kilograms = 1000 grams
- 1 troy ounce = 31.1034768 grams
The tools below allow you to convert gold weight between different units:-
Vori To Grams Converter
Type a value in the Vori field to convert the value to Grams:
Grams To Vori Converter
Type a value in the Grams field to convert the value to Vori:
Vori To Aana Converter
Type a value in the Vori field to convert the value to Aana:
Gram To Aana Converter
Type a value in the Grams field to convert the value to Aana:
Gold Price in South Korea | Calculator
From here, you can calculate the quantity of gold for any number of items
(Select the No.
by pressing Up/Down key)
|Vori / Tola||904655.092||651.9106|
|Gram 24 Carat||77586.2||55.91|
|Gram 22 Carat||71068.9592||51.21356|
|Gram 21 Carat||67887.925||48.92125|
|Gram 20 Carat||64706.8908||46.62894|
|Gram 18 Carat||58189.65||41.9325|
|Gram 14 Carat||45232.7546||32.59553|
|Gram 10 Carat||32275.8592||23.25856|
Things to keep in mind before making a purchase
- Verify that the gold ornaments you plan to purchase are pure before you buy them.
- In addition to the daily fluctuation of gold prices, gold prices vary by location. The 22-karat gold price in South Korea today is shown below.
- Purity standards in different nations vary widely when it comes to gold.
- It weighs 916 grams of gold per gram of pure gold, so one gram of gold equals 91.66 grams in 100 grams.
- Jewelers also charge a fee for making gold ornaments. The jewelry maker typically charges 15 percent of the current price of gold.
Gold Rates issuing authority
Gold’s value is influenced by a number of factors. Government agencies, central banks, and jewelry associations determine the spot gold price.
National Bank of South Korea, is one of South Korea’s most important sources of information regarding gold prices.
Gold Carats In South Korea
Various carats and their respective Hallmark of Gold jewelry are as follows:
There are six types of hallmarked gold sold in South Korea jewelry stores:
- 375 hallmarked gold (9 carat gold)
- 585 hallmarked gold (14 carat gold)
- 750 hallmarked gold (18 carat gold)
- 875 hallmarked gold (21 carat gold)
- 916 hallmarked gold (22 carat gold)
- 958 hallmarked gold (23 carat gold)
- 999 hallmarked gold (24 carat gold)
Historical Prices for All Gold Carats
Making accurate gold price predictions requires the study of historical gold prices
|DATE||24k Price (KWD)||22k Price (KWD)||21k Price (KWD)||18k Price (KWD)||14k Price (KWD)|
Gold Price in Other Countries
Check out gold price in other featured countries from the list below
There is some difference that one can notice between the international market and the local currency.
Most sources update their prices every 15 minutes, but there are some that update every five minutes.
JewellsMark, neither controls nor is responsible for the international gold price.