24 Carat Gold Price In Taiwan:
1805.66 (TWD) Per Gram
You will see the gold price in Taiwan in the local currency. Additionally, gold rate in other currency around the globe, such as US Dollars, Japanese Yen, euros or Great British Pounds can be also be checked from here.
This article provides current gold prices in Taiwan for 24 karat gold and 22 karat gold, as well as a comparison between the two.
|Price (TWD)||Price (USD)|
|Gold Gram Carat 24||1805.068||60.108|
|Gold Gram Carat 22||1654.648||55.098|
|Gold Gram Carat 21||1579.438||52.598|
|Gold Gram Carat 18||1353.808||45.088|
|Gold Gram Carat 14||1052.958||35.068|
|Gold Gram Carat 12||902.538||30.058|
|Gold Gram Carat 10||752.118||25.048|
*these rates are taken from some reliable sources of the industry.
As Taiwan’s economy continues to grow, gold demand is potentially expected to increase for a range of purposes, including for investment and for industrial uses.
In addition to gold bars and gold coins, collectibles and jewelry can be purchased as investments in the metal
Gold Price In Taiwan Per Gram, Kilo, Ounce
Various gold prices in Taiwan are shown in the following table (ounces, tolas, grams, kilograms, etc.).
|1 Ounce 24 Carat||56227.433|
|1 Tola 24 Carat||21085.633|
|1 Gram 24 Carat||1805.433|
|10 Grams 24 Carat||18049.333|
|1 Kilo 24 Carat||1804884.533|
To help you understand how this guide flows and what it covers, we outline the following topics.
- Gold Price In Taiwan Per Gram, Kilo, Ounce
- gold price in Taiwan depends upon these Parameters
- Rates for Gold Carats
- Gold Measurements
- Gold Price in Taiwan | Calculator
- Things to keep in mind before making a purchase
- Buy Digital Gold
- Gold Investment | Jewellery
- Gold Rates issuing authority
- Gold Carats Price In Taiwan
- Historical Prices for All Gold Carats
- Gold Price in Other Countries
gold price in Taiwan depends upon these Parameters
- Demand Supply Rule Of Business: Demand and supply determine the gold price in Taiwan. Taiwan’s low supply and high demand will eventually drive the price of gold up.
- Gold Price Relation with Interest Rate: Interest rates are inversely proportional to gold prices. Interest rate increases are always followed by a drop in gold prices, which in turn leads to a drop in gold purchasing.
- Ornaments: In Taiwan, gold jewellery is heavily adorned during weddings and other festivities. Especially among the traditional settings, gold jewelry is quite common.
- Exchange Rates Dependency: On international markets, gold is traded using dollars. For calculations of import prices, the exchange rate of USD (US Dollar) to TWD (Taiwan Dollar) is used. A third thing to keep in mind is that USD prices fluctuate, which will affect the overall cost in TWD.
Rates for Gold Carats
This bird’s eye view will give you a general idea of gold carat prices.
You will find the prices per gram, per 10 grams, per Tola, per Aana, and per ounce in the table below, to know more about gold price in Taiwan.
|Carats||Per Gram Price
|10 Grams Price
|Vori (Tola) Price
|1 Aana Price
|1 Ounce Price
In Taiwan, gold weight is also measured in grams, kilograms, and tolas.
- Approximately 11.6638038 grams of gold weigh one tola, 31.1034768 grams per ounce, and 1,000 grams per kilogram.
- 1 Tola = 11.66 grams
- 1 Ounce = 31.1034 grams
- 1 Kilograms = 1000 grams
- The weight of gold is measured in troy ounces (1 troy ounce = 31.1034768 grams), whereas its purity is measured in “carats”. The caratage of gold alloyed with other metals is the measure of purity.
The tools below allow you to convert gold weight between different units:-
Vori To Grams Converter
Type a value in the Vori field to convert the value to Grams:
Grams To Vori Converter
Type a value in the Grams field to convert the value to Vori:
Vori To Aana Converter
Type a value in the Vori field to convert the value to Aana:
Gram To Aana Converter
Type a value in the Grams field to convert the value to Aana:
Gold Price in Taiwan | Calculator
From here, you can calculate the quantity of gold for any number of items
(Select the No.
by pressing Up/Down key)
|Vori / Tola||21056.53748||710.30388|
|Gram 24 Carat||1805.878||60.918|
|Gram 22 Carat||1654.184248||55.800888|
|Gram 21 Carat||1580.14325||53.30325|
|Gram 20 Carat||1506.102252||50.805612|
|Gram 18 Carat||1354.4085||45.6885|
|Gram 14 Carat||1052.826874||35.515194|
|Gram 10 Carat||751.245248||25.341888|
Things to keep in mind before making a purchase
- It is advisable to purchase 24k for investing purposes.
- Check gold purity before purchasing ornaments made of 22k, 21k, or 18k gold.
- Besides daily fluctuations, gold prices vary by location. We have listed the 22-carat gold rate today in Taiwan.
- Pure gold is certified by the Taiwan Bureau of Standards. Approximately 91.6 grams of pure gold are contained in every 100 grams of gold, known as 916 gold.
- Also, there is an additional charge over the gold price. This is usually 15 percent of the gold price today.
Buy Digital Gold
It is easy to purchase digital gold for as little as one unit, since it is immediately available.
It is now possible to purchase gold online using the gold rate in Taiwan or even to convert the gold into physical gold on demand.
In the case of digital gold units, one digital gold gram is equal to one digital gold unit.
Digital lockers will be used to store the gold until it is cashed out. Whether you wish to convert it into physical gold or keep it as a digital asset is up to you.
Gold Investment | Jewellery
Physical gold is well known to most people. This type of gold is commonly referred to as tangible. It can be found, for instance, in jewelry, coins, and bars.
Gold can also be invested in ETFs (exchange-traded funds). The demand for these funds has decreased over the last two years. You can save gold and accumulate it in an insured gold locker with a deposit.
If you desire physical gold, you can have coins or gold bars delivered to your door.
Gold Rates issuing authority
The gold price in the gold futures derivative markets is calculated by an outside panel of experts, along with several banks and an oversight committee. This panel provides average values for both the spot and fixed price of gold.
LBT, or Land Bank of Taiwan, is one of Taiwan’s most important sources of information regarding gold prices.
Gold Carats Price In Taiwan
Various carats and their respective Hallmark of Gold jewelry are as follows:
There are six types of hallmarked gold sold in Taiwan jewelry stores:
- 375 hallmarked gold (9 carat gold)
- 585 hallmarked gold (14 carat gold)
- 750 hallmarked gold (18 carat gold)
- 875 hallmarked gold (21 carat gold)
- 916 hallmarked gold (22 carat gold)
- 958 hallmarked gold (23 carat gold)
- 999 hallmarked gold (24 carat gold)
24 Carat Gold
Generally speaking, 24 carat gold is pure gold and 99.9% pure without any additional metals.
It is made up of 24 carat gold, which is used to make coins, bars, and other gold products.
Pure 999 as known as 24 karat gold is also found in gold bars, coins, electronics circuits, and medical industry.
A gold’s purity can also be evaluated in different ways in relation to its 24 carat weight.
22 carat gold
By understanding 24K gold, it is now easy to realize the value of 22K gold, which is the material you use to create your eye-catching jewellery.
Several metals are mixed with gold to form this 22k gold. Gold with this composition is harder than gold with a 24 Karat composition.
18 Carat Gold
75% of this composition is gold, while 25% consists of other alloys or metals.
If you want a piece made completely of gold but are on a budget, opt for 18k gold jewelry.
With regards to engagement rings, wedding bands, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and other jewelry, 18-carat gold is a highly durable and reliable material.
Historical Prices for All Gold Carats
Making accurate gold price predictions requires the study of historical gold prices
|DATE||24k Price (TWD)||22k Price (TWD)||21k Price (TWD)||18k Price (TWD)||14k Price (TWD)|
Gold Price in Other Countries
Check out gold price in other featured countries from the list below
The gold market in Taiwan is affected by numerous factors; therefore, the prices are not representative of the prices on the international market.
Most sources update prices every 15 minutes, but some update every five minutes.
In addition to checking prices online, you may also want to check prices in a few physical stores.
JewellsMark, neither controls nor is responsible for the international gold price.