24 Carat Gold Price In Ukrain:
2034.99 (UAH) Per Gram
Gold price in Ukraine for 24 karat gold and 22 karat gold are compared in this article.
|Price (UAH)||Price (USD)|
|Gold Gram Carat 24||2035.789||55.939|
|Gold Gram Carat 22||1866.209||51.359|
|Gold Gram Carat 21||1781.429||49.059|
|Gold Gram Carat 18||1527.069||42.179|
|Gold Gram Carat 14||1187.919||33.009|
|Gold Gram Carat 12||1018.339||28.419|
|Gold Gram Carat 10||848.769||23.829|
*these rates are taken from some reliable sources of the industry.
The growth of Ukraine’s economy is potentially expected to result in an increase in gold demand, both for industrial and investment purposes.
The metal can also be invested in by purchasing collectibles and jewelry in addition to gold bars and gold coins
Gold Price In Ukraine Per Gram, Kilo, Ounce
Various gold prices in Ukraine are shown in the following table (ounces, tolas, grams, kilograms, etc.).
|1 Ounce 24 Carat||63329.398|
|1 Tola 24 Carat||23748.798|
|1 Gram 24 Carat||2033.298|
|10 Grams 24 Carat||20328.998|
|1 Kilo 24 Carat||2032860.598|
- Gold Price In Ukraine Per Gram, Kilo, Ounce
- Changes in gold prices depends upon these Parameters
- Rates for Gold Carats
- Gold Measurements
- Gold Price in Ukraine | Calculator
- Things to keep in mind before making a purchase
- Gold Rates issuing authority
- Gold Carats In Ukraine
- Historical Prices for All Gold Carats
- Gold Price in Other Countries
Changes in gold prices depends upon these Parameters
- Demand / Supply: Ukraine’s low supply and high demand will eventually drive the price of gold up.
- Gold Price Relation with Interest Rate: Gold prices always drop in response to increases in interest rates, which in turn results in a drop in gold purchases.
- Ornaments: In Ukraine, gold jewellery is heavily adorned during weddings and other festivities. Especially among the traditional settings, gold jewelry is quite common.
- Exchange Rates Dependency: On international markets, gold is traded using dollars. For calculations of import prices, the exchange rate of USD (US Dollar) to UAH (Ukrainian Hryvnia) is used. A third thing to keep in mind is that USD prices fluctuate, which will affect the overall cost in UAD.
Rates for Gold Carats
This bird’s eye view will give you a general idea of gold carat prices.
You will find the prices per gram, per 10 grams, per Tola, per Aana, and per ounce in the table below, to know more about gold price in Ukraine.
|Carats||Per Gram Price
|10 Grams Price
|Vori (Tola) Price
|1 Aana Price
|1 Ounce Price
In Ukraine, gold weight is also measured in grams, kilograms, and tolas.
- Approximately 11.6638038 grams of gold weigh one tola, 31.1034768 grams per ounce, and 1,000 grams per kilogram.
- 1 Tola = 11.66 grams
- 1 Ounce = 31.1034 grams
- 1 Kilograms = 1000 grams
- The weight of gold is measured in troy ounces (1 troy ounce = 31.1034768 grams), whereas its purity is measured in “carats”. The caratage of gold alloyed with other metals is the measure of purity.
The tools below allow you to convert gold weight between different units:-
Vori To Grams Converter
Type a value in the Vori field to convert the value to Grams:
Grams To Vori Converter
Type a value in the Grams field to convert the value to Vori:
Vori To Aana Converter
Type a value in the Vori field to convert the value to Aana:
Gram To Aana Converter
Type a value in the Grams field to convert the value to Aana:
Gold Price in Ukraine | Calculator
From here, you can calculate the quantity of gold for any number of items
(Select the No.
by pressing Up/Down key)
|Vori / Tola||23737.96436||652.91336|
|Gram 24 Carat||2035.846||55.996|
|Gram 22 Carat||1864.834936||51.292336|
|Gram 21 Carat||1781.36525||48.9965|
|Gram 20 Carat||1697.895564||46.700664|
|Gram 18 Carat||1526.8845||41.997|
|Gram 14 Carat||1186.898218||32.645668|
|Gram 10 Carat||846.911936||23.294336|
Things to keep in mind before making a purchase
- It is advisable to purchase 24k for investing purposes.
- Check gold purity before purchasing ornaments made of 22k, 21k, or 18k gold.
- Besides daily fluctuations, gold prices vary by location. We have listed the 22-carat gold rate today in Ukraine.
- Pure gold is certified by the Ukraine Bureau of Standards. Approximately 91.6 grams of pure gold are contained in every 100 grams of gold, known as 916 gold.
- Also, there is an additional charge over the gold price. This is usually 15 percent of the gold price today.
Gold Rates issuing authority
The gold price in the gold futures derivative markets is calculated by an outside panel of experts, along with several banks and an oversight committee. This panel provides average values for both the spot and fixed price of gold.
NBU, or National Bank of Ukraine, is one of Ukraine ‘s most important sources of information regarding gold prices.
Gold Carats In Ukraine
Various carats and their respective Hallmark of Gold jewelry are as follows:
There are six types of hallmarked gold sold in Ukraine jewelry stores:
- 375 hallmarked gold (9 carat gold)
- 585 hallmarked gold (14 carat gold)
- 750 hallmarked gold (18 carat gold)
- 875 hallmarked gold (21 carat gold)
- 916 hallmarked gold (22 carat gold)
- 958 hallmarked gold (23 carat gold)
- 999 hallmarked gold (24 carat gold)
Historical Prices for All Gold Carats
Making accurate gold price predictions requires the study of historical gold prices
|DATE||24k Price (UAH)||22k Price (UAH)||21k Price (UAH)||18k Price (UAH)||14k Price (UAH)|
Gold Price in Other Countries
Check out gold price in other featured countries from the list below
The gold market in Ukraine is affected by numerous factors; therefore, the prices are not representative of the prices on the international market.
Most sources update prices every 15 minutes, but some update every five minutes.
In addition to checking prices online, you may also want to check prices in a few physical stores.
JewellsMark, neither controls nor is responsible for the international gold price.