24 Carat Gold Price In Uzbekistan:
682153.34 (UZS) Per Gram
Gold price in Uzbekistan in the local currency Uzbekistan som (UZS) for the gold coins, bars and jewells / ornaments is presented in this guide.
It may be interesting to discover how much gold is worth in Uzbekistan som (UZS).
Following is the table of latest prices as per measuring units of Gold.
|Price (UZS)||Price (USD)|
|Gold Gram Carat 24||682152.952||60.212|
|Gold Gram Carat 22||625306.882||55.202|
|Gold Gram Carat 21||596883.842||52.702|
|Gold Gram Carat 18||511614.742||45.192|
|Gold Gram Carat 14||397922.602||35.172|
|Gold Gram Carat 12||341076.532||30.162|
|Gold Gram Carat 10||284230.462||25.152|
*these rates are taken from some reliable sources of the industry.
With Uzbekistan’s economic growth, gold demand is expected to rise, both for industrial and investment purposes. Along with gold bars, coins, and other jewelry items prices can be calculated with the help of these updated gold rates.
Gold Price In Uzbekistan Per Gram, Kilo, Ounce
Various gold prices in Uzbekistan are shown in the following table (ounces, tolas, grams, kilograms, etc.).
|1 Ounce 24 Carat||21232502.631|
|1 Tola 24 Carat||7962189.031|
|1 Gram 24 Carat||681564.131|
|10 Grams 24 Carat||6815633.931|
|1 Kilo 24 Carat||681563307.031|
- Gold Price In Uzbekistan Per Gram, Kilo, Ounce
- Changes in gold prices depends upon these Parameters
- Rates for Gold Carats
- Gold Measurements
- Gold Price in Uzbekistan | Calculator
- Things to keep in mind before making a purchase
- Gold Rates issuing authority
- Gold Carats In Uzbekistan
- Historical Prices for All Gold Carats
- Gold Price in Other Countries
Changes in gold prices depends upon these Parameters
Supply and Demand: Uzbekistan’s gold price will eventually increase due to a low supply and high demand.
Relation with Interest Rate: As interest rates increase and gold purchases decrease, the price of gold will decrease.
Ornaments: Weddings and other special occasions in Uzbekistan are traditionally marked by gold jewelry. Gold jewelry features heavily in Uzbek weddings and parties.
Dollar to Local Currency Conversion: US dollars are used to price gold on international markets.
Whenever we calculate import prices, we take the exchange rate between the United States Dollar (USD) & the Uzbekistan som (UZS) into consideration.
Rates for Gold Carats
This bird’s eye view will give you a general idea of gold carat prices.
You will find the prices per gram, per 10 grams, per Tola, per Aana, and per ounce in the table below, to know more about gold price in Uzbekistan.
|Carats||Per Gram Price
|10 Grams Price
|Vori (Tola) Price
|1 Aana Price
|1 Ounce Price
In Uzbekistan, gold weight is also measured in grams, kilograms, and tolas.
- 1 Tola = 11.66 grams
- 1 Ounce = 31.1034 grams
- 1 Kilograms = 1000 grams
- 1 troy ounce = 31.1034768 grams
The tools below allow you to convert gold weight between different units:-
Vori To Grams Converter
Type a value in the Vori field to convert the value to Grams:
Grams To Vori Converter
Type a value in the Grams field to convert the value to Vori:
Vori To Aana Converter
Type a value in the Vori field to convert the value to Aana:
Gram To Aana Converter
Type a value in the Grams field to convert the value to Aana:
Gold Price in Uzbekistan | Calculator
From here, you can calculate the quantity of gold for any number of items
(Select the No.
by pressing Up/Down key)
|Vori / Tola||7953910.2764||708.928|
|Gram 24 Carat||682153.54||60.8|
|Gram 22 Carat||624852.64264||55.6928|
|Gram 21 Carat||596884.3475||53.2|
|Gram 20 Carat||568916.05236||50.7072|
|Gram 18 Carat||511615.155||45.6|
|Gram 14 Carat||397695.51382||35.4464|
|Gram 10 Carat||283775.87264||25.2928|
Things to keep in mind before making a purchase
- If you plan to buy 22k, 21k, or 18k gold ornaments, make sure they are pure.
- Not only does gold price change daily, but it also varies by location. Listed below is the 22-karat gold price in Uzbekistan today.
- Across the globe, gold purity standards vary widely from country to country.
- One gram of pure gold equals 91.66 grams in 100 grams of gold, which is 916 grams of gold.
- The making costs of gold ornaments are also charged by jewelers. A jewellery maker’s charge for gold is typically 15 percent of the current price.
Gold Rates issuing authority
A variety of factors affect gold’s value. Several authorities determine the spot gold price, such as the government, the Central Bank, and some jewelers’ associations.
National Bank of Uzbekistan – NBU, is one of Uzbekistan’s most important sources of information regarding gold prices.
Gold Carats In Uzbekistan
Various carats and their respective Hallmark of Gold jewelry are as follows:
There are six types of hallmarked gold sold in Uzbekistan jewelry stores:
- 375 hallmarked gold (9 carat gold)
- 585 hallmarked gold (14 carat gold)
- 750 hallmarked gold (18 carat gold)
- 875 hallmarked gold (21 carat gold)
- 916 hallmarked gold (22 carat gold)
- 958 hallmarked gold (23 carat gold)
- 999 hallmarked gold (24 carat gold)
Historical Prices for All Gold Carats
Making accurate gold price predictions requires the study of historical gold prices
|DATE||24k Price (UZS)||22k Price (UZS)||21k Price (UZS)||18k Price (UZS)||14k Price (UZS)|
Gold Price in Other Countries
Check out gold price in other featured countries from the list below
Gold prices in Uzbekistan are not consistently reflected in international markets due to several factors.
Most sources update their prices every 15 minutes, but there are some that update every five minutes.
JewellsMark, neither controls nor is responsible for the international gold price.